Green Market Hardware
Green Market Hardware
Eliminate Lead Times · Promote Circular Economy
Our robust inventory of Green Market hardware represents a wide variety of manufacturers and platforms. We are vendor non-biased, meaning we work with you to get the best overall solution for your application, regardless of who makes it. Our world-class test labs in both of our facilities provide you with equipment that is tested to the highest standards and backed by RocNet’s industry-leading warranty and support.
- Supply Chain Protection
- Fully Tested Hardware
- Pre and Post Sale Engineering Support
- Warranty and Support
⬩ Core Competencies ⬩
Core Routing and Switching
MetroE and Cell Backhaul
ToR and DC Switching
FTTx PON OLT and ONTs
CMTS, CCAP, R-PHY
OSP Fiber Nodes
Longhaul Optical Transport
⬩ OEMs We Stock ⬩
What is the Green Market?
Building Sustainable Network Practices
The Green Market, also referred to as the secondary market, is the resale and distribution of previously owned products that have been used and put back into productive use. RocNet collects, tests, refurbishes, and re-certifies this equipment and resells it at a cost typically much less than it would be new from the manufacturer or other channels.
- The Green Market helps extend the lifecycle of viable equipment, while helping you save money and get your network equipment faster.
- RocNet’s Green Market inventory is also a great place for you to source parts and products that have been discontinued by OEMs.
ROI Driven, Data Responsibility
- Network Auditing and reporting
- Managed Services for Removal and Reverse Logistics
- Warehousing and Re-deployment
- Consignment Drives ROI
- $6M+ Annual Partner Return
- R2 Certified Downstream Recycling Partner
Warranty & Support
Extended warranty options are available on certain items. For more information on these options, please contact your RocNet sales representative.
The warranty period on equipment purchased begins on the day the product arrives to your location. The product warranty covers your hardware purchase in case of shipping damage, product defects, physical damages, incorrect or missing parts.